Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Chronic Pain Could Be Banished

Having so many health issues can take a toll on anyone. It can be hard. It can be stressful. It can be frustrating. Below you can read about Angelia and her health and wellness journey with many issues that she thought she had to spend the rest of her life with...




Angelia shares her journey: It's been just over 7 months since I plunged head first into the amazing blessing known as Plexus!! I started my journey for overall wellness. Weight loss, while a fantastic side effect, WAS NOT my focus. I needed my life back! I needed to reclaim ME! 

After suffering from Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Chronic Fatigue, Sjogren Syndrome, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety, D
epression, Neuropathy and seasonal allergies....some of those for more than 15 years, I am free today from the bondage that these things have had on my life. I'm not saying that my diseases are cured or gone, but I am saying that thanks to Plexus, I have my quality of life back. I feel better than I did in my twenties!!
I no longer cringe in pain getting out of bed in the mornings.
My feet no longer hurt walking across the carpeted floors.
I no longer have to take naps.
I haven't needed allergy meds this season.
Stress and anxiety no longer rule my thoughts.
I'm a much happier mom and wife.
I've broken a lifelong addiction with soda and sugar.
Coffee doesn't speak to me every single morning.
I have energy through the roof.
No more fluid retention
I am off ALL prescription meds!!
Down 22lbs and 20 overall inches!!


And the list goes on and on!! As I prepared this to post my son saw my newest pictures and commented that I was so beautiful...and you know what I feel it!! My ONLY regret with Plexus...was not starting sooner. 





YOU ARE WORTH IT!!


Angelia stated she wished she started sooner. I agree with her! I definitely wish I would have started the minute my friend shared the benefits with me. 

Sarah Hill
Plexus Ambassador #358018
sbogos00@hotmail.com
219-241-6100

No comments:

Post a Comment